Registration Open now until March 28, 11:59pm: Middle School Track 2023 Registration
Join us for fun and fitness this spring. Beginner and experienced track athletes are welcome! All participants will have the opportunity to compete in track and field events that encompass sprint and long distances running races, individual and relay options, and jumping and throwing events.
- Grades 6-8
- Season runs from April 3 - May 23, 2023
- Fee to participate is $225.
- All registrations must be completed by March 28
- Practices are held before school Monday-Friday. Students will stay at their home school for practices.
- Valley View: Edina High School/Valley View Middle School, 7:30-9:00am
- South View Middle School: Kuhlman Stadium/South View Middle School, 8:00-9:00am
- The season includes four meets at Kuhlman Stadium, with the final meet being a District Championship meet.
- Meet dates: April 14, May 4, May 9, May 23
- May 30 is reserved as a weather make-up date for the Championship meet.
- More details will be emailed from the head coaches prior to the first day of practice. Make sure your correct email address is correct in your general Community Ed profile when processing your registration.
- South View:
- Valley View:
Student Participation Requirements - Must be Completed to Finalize Registration
2022-2023 Sports Qualifying Physical Examination Clearance Form (requires a physician’s signature)
We must have a current physical on file before the start of practice. If the date of your last physical is prior to June 15, 2020 &/or this is your first time submitting the form, you will need to submit this form.
- Email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- Fax to 952.848.3951, or
- Drop off in the Welcome Center at the Edina Community Center (enter door 3)