Teach English to adult immigrants and refugees, meet new people in your community, and work with adult English Language Learners (ELLs) as they build literacy skills and achieve their goals. Sound like something you would like to do? Volunteer as an English teacher with Metro South.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, starting September 20th
- At the Edina Community Center - 9:30-11:30am
- 4-6 hours per week (2-hour class, 2 times a week plus prep)
- Must be 18 years or older to volunteer
- No experience or diploma needed - all necessary training will be provided.
- English speakers of all levels are welcome and encouraged to volunteer.
- We strongly encourage volunteers from all backgrounds, levels of education, ethnicities, abilities, and socio-economic statuses.
If interested, please contact Jess Anderson, Volunteer and Outreach Coordinator of Metro South at email@example.com or 952-681-6114