Edina Community Ed is dedicated to making our learning opportunities available to all members of our community. In order to qualify for scholarship funds, you must demonstrate financial need, and be an Edina School District resident or attend Edina Public Schools.
School Age Care (Kids Club)
Community Ed offers a temporary financial aid program for qualifying families in need of assistance to pay for child care fees (up to a child's 13th birthday). To qualify, you must be working (minimum of 20 hours/week) or going to school (10 hours/week or more). If you are unemployed, financial aid may be available during times needed for job search activities (i.e. interviewing). Our financial aid program follows the guidelines required to qualify for Hennepin County childcare assistance.
Community Ed offers financial assistance for qualifying families to pay for our early arrival programming at middle school. Please complete the Enrichment Financial Aid Form to apply.
Youth and Adult Classes
- Youth financial assistance from Edina Community Ed is $150 per season per student - Fall, Winter/Spring. See below for summer information.
Summer Go Time 2023 - Families with an approved 2022-23 Enrichment Financial Aid Application may request up to $550 towards camps and classes per student enrolled in Edina Schools (entering K-12- Fall of 2023). Funding is limited, not guaranteed and in partnership with Edina Give and Go. Click here for program details To register for summer classes, complete the 2023 Summer Go Time Form. English. Español.
Adult financial assistance from Community Ed is $150 per season per individual - Fall, Winter/Spring and Summer
- Need is determined by a family being within 200% of the poverty level for household size
- Financial assistance cannot be granted to recipients registering for the same class twice
- Private lessons & tutoring are not covered
- Assistance cannot be granted retroactively, funds must be requested before a class has started
- Not all classes are eligible for financial assistance
- Please allow 7 business days to process your application